Silver Glass Gemstone Locket
Lily & Roo's beautiful glass gemstone locket necklace can be personalised with a mixture of birthstones and solid sterling silver letter charms.
Choose two stones that represent meanings, such as love, positivity and calm (please see full list below) or gemstones that represent the specific birth month of yourself or someone special. You can then add sterling silver letter charms to personalise your glass locket even further. There's a latch on the side so you can include other small flat items.
- January: Garnet - Health, Love, Passion
- February: Amethyst - Intuition, Peace
- March: Aquamarine - Clarity, Positivity
- April: Clear Quartz - Energy, Wellbeing, Calm
- May: Rose Quartz - Love, Healing, Mindfulness
- June: Moonstone - Balance, Protection
- July: Carnelian - Courage, Motivation
- August: Aventurine - Creativity, Healing
- September: Lapis - Empowerment, Strength
- October: Tourmaline - Clarity, Calm
- November: Citrine - Support, Love, Friendship
- December: Turquoise - Positivity, Serenity
Available in solid sterling silver; 14ct gold plated sterling silver; and a range of solid golds.
Materials: Solid Sterling Silver and Gemstone
Height Approx (inc jump ring): 2.5cm
Lily & Roo have designed these stylish personalised lockets to be half filled with gemstones so you can see the skin through the glass, please bear this in mind when ordering a mix of gemstones. All gemstone pieces vary in shape, size and colour and the letters rotate and move freely within the locket.
All of Lily & Roo's components and jewellery are ethically produced.
Your jewellery will arrive in a luxury Lily & Roo gift box with a branded polishing cloth. All Lily & Roo packaging is 100% recyclable.
A gift note can be included with your order. You can write this during the checkout process.
Option to select gift wrapping at checkout.
UK - Free estimated 2-4 working day delivery service
UK - Royal Mail next working day guaranteed (orders placed before 2pm for most items)
Europe - Estimated 4-6 working days
Rest of World - Estimated 6-8 working days
At Lily & Roo, we pride ourselves on delivering beautiful, quality, handcrafted jewellery, however, if the piece isn't quite right for you, we are happy to help.
Read our returns policy in more detail here.
Let me know when back in stock
Sign up to our newsletter, and you'll be the first to know when products come back in stock.
We will be in touch once this product is back in stock