Gold Glass Gemstone Teardrop Locket
Our beautiful gold glass gemstone teardrop locket is the perfect personalised gift for some special. Create something unique with our choice of birthstones and letter charms.
Our elegant teardrop locket is designed to be half-filled to allow for free movement of the gemstones and charms. Choose up to four gemstones to represent the birth month of yourself or a loved one, or to symbolise a special meaning. All birthstones vary in shape, size and colour to create a one-off locket bespoke to you.
- January: Garnet - Health, Love, Passion
- February: Amethyst - Intuition, Peace
- March: Aquamarine - Clarity, Positivity
- April: Clear Quartz - Energy, Wellbeing, Calm
- May: Rose Quartz - Love, Healing, Mindfulness
- June: Moonstone - Balance, Protection
- July: Carnelian - Courage, Motivation
- August: Aventurine - Creativity, Healing
- September: Lapis - Empowerment, Strength
- October: Tourmaline - Clarity, Calm
- November: Citrine - Support, Love, Friendship
- December: Turquoise - Positivity, Serenity
All gemstones vary in size, colour and translucency.
The 'find your meaning' gemstone card is for identification purposes only due to the gemstone's colour differing based on current stock.
Still unsure? Give our team an email.
Available in solid sterling silver and 18ct gold plated sterling silver.
Materials: 18ct. gold plated sterling silver and gemstones
Height (approx): 2.3cm
All of Lily & Roo's components and jewellery are ethically produced.
Your jewellery will arrive in a luxury Lily & Roo gift box with a branded polishing cloth. All Lily & Roo packaging is eco-friendly and FSC certified.
A gift note can be included with your order. You can write this during the checkout process.
Option to select gift wrapping at checkout.
UK - Free estimated 4-6 working day delivery service
UK - Royal Mail next working day (orders placed before 2pm for most items)
UK - Saturday delivery (orders placed before 2pm for most items)
Europe - Estimated 6-8 working days
Rest of World - Estimated 8-12 working days
At Lily & Roo, we pride ourselves on delivering beautiful, quality, handcrafted jewellery, however, if the piece isn't quite right for you, we are happy to help. We accept returns of all products apart from personalised items.
All items must be returned in line with our returns policy.
Read our returns policy in more detail here.